Wednesday 9 November 2011

NAMES

My friends like to take my sisters name and my name
to make a joke. OHH, IS NOT FUNNY.
" FUNNY FOR YALL BUT NOT FOR ME"

I remember when my friends start laughing at my sisters and me.
And make fun of my sister's names and mine.
/_________\  I GOT SO MAD, SO I SHOUTED AT THEM.

The moment I shout I feel like CRYING!
 
Is okay if you make fun of my name. 
BUT PLEASE "DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY THREE SISTER NAMES!" 





Talking about making fun. They also like to make fun
of my EX. I mean my EX boyfriends. 

They start judging my EX. And said that my EX find them 
or whatever. Dude, you also can say my EX means is EXPIRE.
No more my boyfriend. So is your problem they find you. 

They find you maybe they think you're nice or beautiful.
DUDE, 






IS very common.   :D 















BYE  



No comments:

Post a Comment