Wednesday 9 November 2011

LAST

Hmm, where to start.. Ohh, sorry. I promise to 
blog everyday but end up with nothing but today i 
got so much to blog.. Cause today is the last day
I'm going to school and i hate my ... 
Today is just not a good day for me. 




Guys, "How would you feel when your friends start talking about you?" 
AND "How would you feel when you start talking about your friend?" 

I ask myself every time. Just to calm myself down when SOMEONE
started to talk about me. Ohh, some of them are even better then that.
THEY ACTUALLY DARE TO TALK ABOUT YOU, IN FRONT OF YOU

And that makes me wanna die every time when they start doing that. 

Today is not a good day for me. Cause SOMEONE got 
a fairytale story to tell. And this is how i feel ->



Hmm, in my favorite friends list actually just got two.
And one of them can actually be a storyteller and 
another can be a joker girl that means she love to
tell jokes. " SHE IS JUST SO IN LOVE WITH JOKES" 
And she probably thinks her jokes are FUNNY&COOL. 
(MOST OF THE TIME)

IS actually "NOT" 
Is actually like hurting one of your friend 
feeling and make all the other laugh like a nut. 
Ohh, I hate that so much. 
And maybe they will start talking about me,
(ESPECIALLY THE STORYTELLER)
Talk about me like they talk about THE GIRL,
they use to talk about.


AND




IS OKAY, if you hate me cause i got use to it. 
IS MY BLOG ANYWAY. And is my wish to post it to my blog. 
Cause "IS MY BLOG" NOT "YOUR BLOG" 


IS A FREE COUNTRY ANYWAY, I like it and that's enough for ME!











BYE






No comments:

Post a Comment