Sunday 27 November 2011

lazy bum

I admit I'm a lazy bum, really takes a lifetime to blog..
I'm just to lazy to blog. Anyway, came back from China 
about one week ago. Duh, China is beautiful then Malaysia FOR SURE.. 
5 Dec going to China AGAIN, not going back the same places I use 
to go on the 18 of Nov, except for Macau.  
Talking about Macau I love Macau.  LOL! 
Beautiful then GENTING, about a million times.. 


AIRPORT







My mom said this picture look like a human with a
big head and two small little leg LOL! 



my sister and baby Sin Thwa.  From right- 
That girl I just know her..  LOL ! 



Bought my camera along but less use cause
lazy take out and take picture..  Except for 
family pictures.  LOL!





Continue blog LATER. 




































BYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment