Thursday 22 December 2011

loading..

I was thinking to do a video about my Facebook page.. /.\
Err... to get more support and likes. 
And I really hope this work cause I'm really working hard 
to get my page done..  D: 
So wish me luck and my sister, maybe..
She's helping me with her make up cause I don't know how to 
make up  LOL   -.- 
Hmm, I'm learning.. I watch make up tutorial in Youtube like EVERYDAY.. 
But me, myself.. I haven't try to make up so yeaa...   HA H A H A HA 

I admire girls with make up cause I really want to
 learn but I just don't know where to start ..
THREE WORDS: I DON'T KNOW..  




Lately, I discover something, something I always do and now 
I realize is wrong..  Example: A random human send you a message in
Facebook and that random human call you to give some support for him/her
page or any picture.. Guess what.. I always ignore them and [X] the conversation.
But when I start sharing my page, Yeaa.. I sent message to random people
to call them to give some support and I feel unwanted and useless 
cause that random human don't give a shit to care about me.. 
Seriously, life is too short, why don't you just give some support. 
Hey, "give some support" not " give some money "
What's wrong with that ?!?!?  You're famous but doesn't mean you don't have to die 
and forever young and be your famouster in Facebook  -.- 

p/s  I'm gossiping bout' your attitude or anything..  I'm just blogging my story :) 























THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment